A software product for the municipal sector, an interactive system for monitoring heat supply, water supply and electricity supply in real time.
▪ Lack of monitoring of operational activities of the city/institution/enterprise/house;
▪ Lack of data on the level of consumption of energy (thermal and electric) by individual cost components;
▪ Adequate energy and water consumption;
▪ Low energy efficiency of old systems: water supply, heating, electricity supply;
▪ Impact of the human factor on the outcome of the work;
▪ He has already invested in energy efficiency systems.
• Provides the ability to control distributed networks under variable conditions;
• Minimize energy loss;
• Converts real-time data into a dynamic tool;
• Decision-making, integrated into your business day with well-defined benefits and economic benefits;
• Respond quickly to any changes;
• Optimize production and improve economic performance;
• Integrate with a set of applications and your accounting system;
• Optimize feed temperature, which greatly reduces energy losses - thus keeping costs.
-30% savings on electric power supply due to replacement of electric drives for energy-efficient and optimization of the technological process at the expense of automatic control and dispatching system;
-30% savings on heat supply due to the application of weather dependent system of automation in modular heat points and automated accounting of indicators of heat meters;
-5% savings on water supply due to automatic parameter control and automation of the technological process of liquid transport.